I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, if you celebrate it. I haven’t really posted anything this week as I’ve been busy with things, and I’ve tried to keep up with post. But today I got on, and realized that I have reached over the 1,000 view mark. I generally don’t care or pay much attention to the stats. The only thing I find interesting is the stats concerning country views, it’s nice seeing people view my blog from all different parts of the world.
As I started blogging, I never thought I’d reach so many corners of the earth, and find people who actually would actually read, and comment on my content. I’m by no means a great writer, it is actually one of my weak points. Yet I have been surprised over and over, and even been able to connect with all you cool people. So with all this I decided to tell you a little more about myself.
- I have a huge passion for animation and video games
- I started playing games when I was 3, that year for Christmas I received a NES with Mario, which started it all.
- I started messing around with animation in 2012 as a hobby, but towards the end of 2013 started taking it more seriously.
- I also enjoy drawing, and writing poetry, which is something I never show anyone.
- Growing up I had a lot of silly dreams, which included being a rapper at one point, and wrestling with Stone Cold in WWF or WWE as its now called.
- I am over confident in my abilities, even when my end product is trash.
- I’m religious, which you could call me a Christian, but I don’t call myself one or consider myself one.
- My family says that I’m a adrenaline junkie, and say they want be surprised if I don’t live a long life, (lol I take way to many unnecessary risks)
- I’ve never been married, nor do I have any kids.
- I want to travel the world and see as many countries as I possibly can.
- I’m a night owl, who embraces darkness instead of fearing it. (No I’m no vampire)
- I’m actually a very shy person, which leads to me keeping to myself, and not talking that much in person.
I think that sums up a lot of things that I had on my mind. If you have anything else you would like to go ahead. Again a big thank you to everyone who has followed, liked, commented, my blog over the last few months. I can’t wait to see what 2015 holds, I will see you all tomorrow.