I want to thank Little Monster Girl for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Rules for the award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Display the award on your post
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
4. State 7 things about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 Things about me
- While I love animation, I don’t watch many other movies besides animation.
- My favorite book is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
- I played American football growing up, but can’t stand to watch it.
- I love Dragon Ball Z, and I swear I’m going to reach Super Saiyan transformation one day.
- I love me some zombies like everyone else, but I don’t enjoy The Walking Dead.
- I’m a big prankster, and I love to scare people.
- When I was in Peru I ate a guinea pig, which looked like a rat. Could of been, but here’s you a pic lol.
This is now suppose to be the part where I nominate 15 blogs. Seeing how, I’ve come across people who love the awards, and others who hate it. It is hard to tell who, enjoys it or not. So for that, I’m kind of going to break the awards, and nominate you all. If you want to do it great, I’ll enjoy learning more about you. If not, that is fine. I can’t possibly know who will do it or not, so I don’t want to waste my time picking people who want do it. You all deserve it anyway, enjoy.